Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sorry Sorry Sorry

Ok so obviously I am HORRIBLE at updating my daily workouts....I have been doing them...I am just awful at posting them!! So here is what I want you to do, GO TO Bodybuilding.com and link up to the Jamie Eason's LiveFit 12 week Trainer. Get their app on your phone too. Its called BodySpace, and then you can log your workouts WHILE YOU WORKOUT! I am in love with their app it is amazing and also times your rest periods so you know how long to take your break! Amazing right? I love it. SOO no more depending on me to update your daily workouts, just go and do it!! You got this. And if you find another program on there that looks interesting, DO IT!! They are all FREE!!! And all come from amazing Pro's who know what they are doing. Good luck everyone! I will update how I am doing as well.

So far no I am not pregnant, so I have not had to alter any of my workouts (not that I will have to do much of that anyway) But I will keep you all updated! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment